- Recipe for High Moment Materials with Rare-earth and 3d Transition Metal Composites by Carmine Autieri, P. Anil Kumar, Dirk Walecki, Samira Webers, Mark A. Gubbins, Heiko Wende & Biplab Sanyal. Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 29307 (2016). doi:10.1038/srep29307
Conference Papers, Presentations and Posters
- Biplab Sanyal invited talk titled: ‘Realizing high moment materials by combining rare earth and transition metals’ by Biplab Sanyal in ‘Rare Earth Permanent Magnets’ conference in Anapolis, USA (2014).
- Tailoring the magnetic moment of Fe/3d metal/Gd trilayers by varying thenumber of 3d transition metal spacer layers by Dirk Walecki, P. Anil Kumar, Samira Webers, Carmine Autieri, Mark Gubbins, Biplab Sanyal, and Heiko Wende, presented at 80th Anniversary of the DPG and DPG Spring Conference, Regensburg, 10th March, 2016
- Growth & structural characterization of magnetically coupled trilayer systems Fe/x/Gd (x=Mn,Sc) by Samira Webers, P. Anil Kumar, Dirk Walecki, Biplab Sanyal, Carmine Autieri, Mark Gubbins, and Heiko Wende, presented at 80th Anniversary of the DPG and DPG Spring Conference, Regensburg, 8th March, 2016
- Magnetic Coupling Behaviour in Gd/Mn/Fe Trilayers Studied by X-Ray Magnetic Circular Dichroism by D. Walecki, A.K. Puri, A. Smekhova, K. Ollefs, A. Terwey, S. Webers, M. Gubbins, C. Autieri, B. Sanyal and H. Wende, presented at IEEE International Magnetics Conference, INTERMAG Europe 2017, Dublin, Ireland, 27th April 2017.